We Will Become Swag

Today we will finally learn to become swagg (as I have promised you.)

To begin let's define the word swagg.
What is swagg?

Being swagg this is the way you dress, behave and express themselves.

swag


The criterion of swagg person are:



swag



I warn you we dont get swagg overnight all this it works (All persons who have succeeded in the lives we worked to achieve this status is not up to overnight to say I'm going to seduce all women or I'll become president).

In short it is a person who has charisma but swagg is more than charisma. (It's magic).

swag


Okay now let's see how to increase swagg (swagg up!) As the U.S. said.

1 - Already for <swagg up! > It starts with smile when you see a person smile you say that this person is happy, content.C is the feeling that people will be seeing you. (Warning I did not say show all the teeth as a con).

2-We must get out, meet people, go to parties, but do not worry we will all have articles on this subject.

3-Then you have to have talent that will get you noticed as dance, learn blender, theater, rap or sing out.

4 - We must learn to dress style and all that but there will also be full of article about it (do not worry)..

swag


Here I hope the article you more and do not hesitate to tell me what you think by leaving comments.

I will itemize the features in other articles.

Labels: