A well fitted Saree blouse is your perfect companion to the saree. Designer blouses that are versatile in their appeal can be excellent additions to your wardrobe and can be mix and matched with different sarees. Featuring some latest blouse designs with trendy front and back side neck patterns to go with your fancy sarees..
1. Elbow length sleeves blouse featuring closed front neck with keyhole detailing and deep V-neck on the back side.
2. Flared sleeves blouse with V neck on the front and back side.
3. Short sleeves blouse with U-shaped front neck and round back neck with tie-up bow.
4. Boat neck elbow length sleeves blouse with keyhole detailing on the right side.
5. Simple plain elbow length sleeves blouse with peter pan collar detailing.
6. Simple elbow length sleeves blouse with square shaped front neck and tie-up detailing on the lower back.
7. Sleeveless boat neck blouse with cut outs on the back side.
8. Vintage elbow length puff sleeves blouse with closed front neck and V shaped back neck.
9. Closed front neck short sleeves blouse with keyholes and button detailing on the back side.
10. Collar neck blouse with keyhole detail on the front and round cutout on the back.
11. Striped elbow length sleeves blouse with closed front neck and crisscross detailing on the back.
These blouses are readily available to shop online HERE!
The post Latest Blouse Front and Back Neck Designs! appeared first on South India Fashion.
Labels: South India Fashion